[Go-essp-tech] Security Telecon - 13 July

Rachana Ananthakrishnan ranantha at mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jul 9 09:31:16 MDT 2010

(Changed subject line from "Telco tomorrow")

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the detailed document on outstanding tasks.

Attached is your spreadsheet with some comments, and additional
outstanding tasks. These go up to the ESG 1.2 release as documented
here: https://wiki.ucar.edu/display/esgcet/ESG+Gateway+Release
+Roadmap. I have also included links to JIRA items that I filed. You
will see some have been closed, but I am not convinced they have been
resolved. I don't have assignment or version update rights on JIRA,
hence the issue description is the only relevant part in those JIRA
items.

I need status from others in the team for some of the items in your
spreadsheet. I'll reach out to them and try to send out an updated
sheet before the telecon. If I don't receive sufficient updates, this
would be a good document to base our discussions on.

Cheers,
Rachana

On Jun 25, 2010, at 6:00 AM, <stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk> <stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk