[Go-essp-tech] meeting

Dean N. Williams williams13 at llnl.gov
Sat Feb 6 09:54:04 MST 2010

It seems that the MetaFor 2 meeting is schedule at our regular Tuesday
8 am PST GO-ESSP Tech meeting time.

This question is for our EU counter parts and Curator partners.
Should we just reschedule this meeting until next week Tuesday telecon
(2/16)? It doesn't make sense to have the meeting if everyone is
either out or rushing to get to the call. We need to have an efficient
meeting that will cover a lot of ground with the key players.

Best regards,
	Dean