[Go-essp-tech] meeting

Cecelia DeLuca Cecelia.DeLuca at noaa.gov
Sat Feb 6 08:37:35 MST 2010

Luca, that's true.  I think we can figure out a way to make it work though.
The new demo shouldn't take very long, so maybe metafor can do the
demo earlier in the day (Sylvia says she'll be joining the yr2 call at
6:30am :-) )
or else we can run through the metafor demo quickly at the scheduled time
and then join the ESG call.

- Cecelia