[Go-essp-tech] Configuring esgcet for CMIP5 and the DRS structure

stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk
Mon Feb 1 09:43:00 MST 2010

Hi Bob,

We now have the CMIP3 archive partially in DRS format -- 1pctto2x and
1pctto4x experiments are done with the rest proceeding.  So I'm now
trying to configure esgcet to recognise this structure by defining a new
project in esg.ini "[project:cmip3_drs]".

Do you have a sample [project:cmip5] section you are working on or
should I continue to follow my intuition on how one should map DRS
components to categories in esg.ini?

Cheers,
Stephen.

---