[Go-essp-tech] Invitation to view new ESG functionality

murphys at ucar.edu murphys at ucar.edu
Sat May 23 08:04:08 MDT 2009

Greetings everyone,

The Curator project, in close collaboration with ESG, has been busy
this spring putting in a suite of new functionality into ESG's
gateway.
The new functionality includes:

a) The ability to go from ESG's data browse web pages, which show
datasets, to a page that provides metadata about the simulation that
created the data.
b) The ability to go from a description of a simulation to its data
collections.
c) A depiction of grid information as we anticipate it looking for
part of AR5.

We would like to get feedback on this functionality from potential
users and savvy developers. As such, we would like to demo the new
parts of the gateway the first week in June to anyone that might be
interested. The participants of this list seemed like the logical
place to start.

I have set up a Doodle Poll at:
http://www.doodle.com/ew8ai74kh9brdc6n
with 3 possible dates and various times. The range of times should
allow for international participation.

If you would like to view the demo, please respond to the poll.
We look forward to your feedback.

Thank you,

Sylvia

Sylvia Murphy