[Go-essp-tech] ESG demo Thurs 12/17, new component navigation for metadata

Sylvia Murphy Sylvia.Murphy at noaa.gov
Mon Dec 14 10:34:53 MST 2009

Hi Everyone,

Curator will be demonstrating a new navigation system for the ESG model metadata display this Thursday, December 17th.  This demonstration will occur as part of the regularly scheduled METAFOR conference call and will utilize their conference line and web sharing software.  Specific instructions and times are listed below.  If you are unable to make this call and would like to see the demo, please contact us and we would be happy to arrange to show it to you at another time.

This demonstration will primarily cover the addition of an "always-on" component navigation, which was requested during our last demonstration.  Additionally, we will provide an example of how the scientific properties from the METAFOR questionnaire will appear and point out some cosmetic and functional changes that have also been added in the last month.  If time permits, we will provide everyone with an update on our efforts to auto-generate scientific properties and review our priorities.   As always, your participation and feedback are most welcome.

Times:

Our demonstration will take place one hour into the METAFOR teleconference.

The times listed below are the times that the *demonstration* will start.

0800 Pacific
0900 Mountain
1000 Central
1100 Eastern
1600 London
1700 Paris (CET)

* Phone Bridge*

USA & Canada Toll Free 1-866-582-9109
And when requested enter our conference number: *987093*

* Web Bridge*

http://webconf.vc.dfn.de/metaforconference2

* Type in your name and hit enter

Cheers,