[Go-essp-tech] Minutes of ESG meeting 2009/08/07

Pascoe, Stephen (STFC,RAL,SSTD) stephen.pascoe at stfc.ac.uk
Wed Aug 12 09:49:51 MDT 2009

Dear Colleagues,

Bryan, Ag and I have prepared some minutes of the teleconference last
week and put them on our IS-ENES wiki at
http://proj.badc.rl.ac.uk/isenes/wiki/EsgMeetings/Telecon20090807

Comments and points that need further clarification are marked in bold
with a vertical bar comment mark.  Please point out any inaccuracies and
answer anything that you can.  I will be preparing a short document
distilling the issues BADC/IS-ENES are concerned about for our next
teleconference that we hope to arrange for mid September.  Invite to
follow.

Cheers,
Stephen.

---