CEDAR email: Call for Abstracts for AGU24

Tzu-Wei Fang - NOAA Federal tzu-wei.fang at noaa.gov
Tue Jul 2 12:45:27 MDT 2024

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to invite you to submit abstracts to "SA025: Unveiling the
Ionosphere using Satellite and Ground-Based Observation", which will take
place at AGU 2024.

This session explores the synergy between cutting-edge space-based
techniques (GNSS radio occultation & reflectometry) and ground-based
observations to revolutionize ionospheric monitoring.

We're seeking innovative research on:

Advances in monitoring, modeling, and forecasting of ionospheric
irregularities and scintillation

Leveraging GNSS-RO & GNSS-R data for real-time ionospheric mapping

Improving scintillation products and user positioning accuracy

Algorithm development, data processing, and machine learning for
ionospheric studies

Model development based on combined observations

This session is ideal for researchers working on:

GNSS remote sensing and occultation

Ionospheric data assimilation and modeling

Space weather impacts on GNSS systems

Machine learning applications in ionospheric research

Commercial satellite constellations aiming to provide GNSS-RO measurements

Submit your abstract by Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 23:59 EDT to be a part
of this exciting session!

Further Details:

Session ID: 228774

Section: SPA-Aeronomy

Abstract Submission Link: https://agu.confex.com/agu/agu24/prelim.cgi/Home/0

Help us make this session a success! We look forward to receiving your
submissions!

Sincerely,

Tibor Durgonics (NOAA SWPC & CU-Boulder CIRES)

Tzu-Wei Fang (NOAA SWPC)

Teddy Modesto Surco Espejo (Boston College)