CEDAR email: Job Opportunities with NOAA/NESDIS/OPPA

Dena Joseph - NOAA Affiliate dena.joseph at noaa.gov
Tue May 2 08:24:26 MDT 2023

Good morning,

The NOAA/NESDIS Office of Projects, Planning, and Analysis has two job
opportunities we would like to share with the CEDAR mailing list.

Both opportunities are listed at USAJOBS:

   - Supervisory General Engineer  <https://www.usajobs.gov/job/722820300>
   - Physical Scientist  <https://www.usajobs.gov/job/722820600>

For questions about each opportunity please see "the agency contact
information" listed in each posting.

Thank you,
--
*Dena Joseph*
*INNOVIM, LLC* <http://www.innovim.com/>

[image: INNOVIM Logo_Innovative Solutions Tagline_yellow_email.jpg]

My font is large to prioritize accessibility. Sans Serif fonts at 14pt or
larger are recommended as most legible.