CEDAR email: 2023 Cold Plasma Seminar Series

Resendiz Lira, Pedro Alberto resendiz at lanl.gov
Wed Mar 29 11:15:56 MDT 2023

Hi,

I would like to post the following announcement on the cedar mailing list please.

Thank you in advance,
-Pedro Resendiz
Los Alamos National Laboratory

This is the announcement:

Dear colleagues,

I am pleased to announce that our Cold Plasma Seminar series will be resuming on April 19th, 2023. You can find the complete list of speakers for 2023 at the following link:

https://www.lanl.gov/org/ddste/aldsc/theoretical/applied-mathematics-plasma-physics/cold-plasma-seminars.php

This year, the seminar will be held in two modes: hybrid and online. For the hybrid mode, the speaker will have the option to travel to Los Alamos NM, USA to give their seminar in person, while we will also host the seminar on Zoom/Webex for those who cannot attend in person. For the online mode, the speaker will present their seminar virtually, and we will host the seminar on Zoom/Webex, as we did in the past year.

Additionally, please note that there is a change in the seminar schedule this year. The seminar will take place at 12:00 -13:00 hrs. Eastern Daylight Time (4-5 Universal Time Coordinated, 6-7 PM Central European Summer time, which is one hour later compared to last year’s schedule.

Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you at the seminar.