CEDAR email: JpGU 2023 meeting, May 21-26, Tokyo, Japan, A-I coupling session

Huixin Liu liu.huixin.295 at m.kyushu-u.ac.jp
Tue Jan 10 18:53:42 MST 2023

Dear Colleagues,

Hope you had a good start in the rabbit year !!

Hereby we would like to draw your attention to JpGU 2023 meeting
held in Tokyo, Japan during May 21-26, 2023.
https://www.jpgu.org/meeting_e2023/ <https://www.jpgu.org/meeting_e2023/>
And would like to invite your contribution to our session P-EM12 on
”Coupling processes in the atmosphere-ionosphere system"
(https://www.jpgu.org/meeting_e2023/sessionlist_en/detail/P-EM12.html <https://www.jpgu.org/meeting_e2023/sessionlist_en/detail/P-EM12.html>),
The session is focused on highlighting recent developments in observations, theoretical studies, model simulations, data assimilation, and instrumentation development relating to better understanding the roles of coupling between the atmosphere, ionosphere, and space weather.

<Abstract submission deadline >
     16 Feb, 17:00 JST

Conveners:
 - Huixin Liu, Kyushu University, Japan
 - Loren Chang, National Central University, Taiwan
 - Yuichi Otsuka, Nagoya University, Japan
 - Yue Deng, University of Texas at Arlington, US

Prof. Dr. Huixin Liu
Editor of Space Weather, AGU
Dept. of Earth and Planetary Science
Faculty of Science