CEDAR email: friendly reminder re: invitation to September 2022 DEI Happy Hour

Susan M Nossal nossal at physics.wisc.edu
Thu Sep 29 15:56:08 MDT 2022

Begin forwarded message:

From: Lindsay Goodwin via Cedar_email <cedar_email at mailman.ucar.edu<mailto:cedar_email at mailman.ucar.edu>>
Subject: CEDAR email: September 2022 DEI Happy Hour
Date: September 16, 2022 at 9:54:40 AM CDT
To: cedar_email at mailman.ucar.edu<mailto:cedar_email at mailman.ucar.edu>

Greetings CEDAR Community and DEI Enthusiasts,

As summer ends, and we get back to school, it is a great time to come together and talk DEI!

Please come and join us to have a friendly chat and discussion about DEI related topics in the CEDAR Community and the world at large on September 29th, 2022 from 8:30-9:30 pm Eastern Time. Here is the webex link to join<https://njit.webex.com/meet/lvg4>. We will also be posting the webex information on the CEDAR DEI Slack Channel (https://app.slack.com/client/T0155SNDV46/C0162969NJE/details/top).

At this meeting, please come prepared to debrief from CEDAR 2022 and to discuss returning to campus. We look forward to seeing everyone and getting their input. Hope to see you there!

Best wishes,
The DEI Task force (Katrina Bossert, Phil Erickson, Lindsay Goodwin, McArthur Jones, Komal Kumari, Meghan Lemay, Huixin Liu, Susan Nossal, Andrew Pepper, Zishun Qiao, Julio Urbina, Jia Yue, and Matthew Zettergren)

--PS: If you would like to express support for the CEDAR DEI Task Force and support the Actionable Items listed in the google doc above, please sign the CEDAR DEI Statement and Call to Action (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kimmOV-95pJud2smbYrx0UrPdcOpvEKrfeQjw0UPXQQ/edit?usp=sharing), if you haven’t already.