CEDAR email: Join Us at the CEDAR DEI Workshop tomorrow at the 2022 CEDAR Workshop

McArthur Jones Jr jonesjr.mcarthur at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 05:55:27 MDT 2022

Greetings Colleagues and Friends,

Please join us  *TOMORROW, **Thursday, June 23rd from 1330-1530 Central
time *at the 2022 CEDAR Workshop <https://cedarscience.org/2022-workshop> for
the CEDAR DEI Session
<https://cedarscience.org/workshop/2022-workshop-cedar-dei>. This is purely
a *HYBRID* session so please consider joining online (via Zoom, link below)
or in-person if you are in Austin, TX. Our tentative schedule for this
session is as follows:

Dr. Fran Bagenal, LASP, On the Demographics studies of the AIP (American
Institute of Physics) and NAS studies on Advancing DEIA of the Leadership
of Competed Missions, 1335-1355 CST

Dr. Debalina Maitra, ASU, Growing Roses in the Concrete: Beasting the
impossible-International Scholars in the US Higher Education, 1355-1425 CST

Dr. Audra Hernández, UW Madison, Coping with Imposter Syndrome, 1425-1455
CST, Brief Description: While most professionals experience imposters
syndrome, undergraduate students, especially those from marginalized
communities, are no different. During this session, I will discuss my
journey as a scientist and university administrator and how I assist the
next generation of researchers with coping with imposter syndrome.

Prof. Erika Marín-Spiotta, UW Madison, 1455-1525 CST

We look forward to seeing everyone both in-person and virtually!

Mack Jones on Behalf of the CEDAR DEI Task Force

Please find the Zoom link for CEDAR. This is the link for all virtual
sessions and will work for any/all of the sessions that you are logging
into/presenting at.

Maggie Costley is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: CEDAR 2022
Time: Jun 20, 2022 07:30 AM Central Time (US and Canada)
        Every day, until Jun 23, 2022, 4 occurrence(s)
        Jun 20, 2022 07:30 AM
        Jun 21, 2022 07:30 AM
        Jun 22, 2022 07:30 AM
        Jun 23, 2022 07:30 AM
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your
calendar system.
Daily:
https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/tZMvd-GprDwjGdUkATc0GkmJ2llBq1nurdg9/ics?icsToken=98tyKuGvrDsiG9aSuRqGRpwEAIigWevzpmZEjadolz7RAHB0aQ7cZO5OEKMuHs3C

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/87208127931?pwd=Wk5iVnNjbG5ZOWplVHJMaUNmWFFHUT09

Meeting ID: 872 0812 7931
Passcode: 271388
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,87208127931#,,,,*271388# US (Houston)
+12532158782,,87208127931#,,,,*271388# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)