CEDAR email: CEDAR Town Hall: Decadal Survey and the future of CEDAR instrumentation, Wednesday noon

Astrid Maute maute at ucar.edu
Sat Jun 18 08:01:17 MDT 2022

Dear CEDAR workshop participants,
On Wednesday 6/22, we will host a town hall discussion at the CEDAR meeting
on "The Decadal Survey and the future of CEDAR instrumentation".    The
Decadal is a pivotal opportunity for our community to converge on major
infrastructure and facility priorities.  The goal of the town hall is to
frame this challenge, discuss pathways and resources for transitioning
ideas to white papers, and to hear your thoughts.  NSF leadership will be
on hand to provide their perspectives.

The session will be in the Onyx Ballroom starting at 12 noon.
Unfortunately, we could not provide lunch in the ballroom.  We will thus
start promptly at 12, and attendees can stay as long as their stomachs
permit.

Conveners:
Josh Semeter
Asti Bhatt