CEDAR email: Mark Your Calendars for the 3rd CGS Workshop During the Week of November 14-18, 2022

Merkin, Viacheslav G. Slava.Merkin at jhuapl.edu
Mon Jul 11 16:08:11 MDT 2022

Center for Geospace Storms (CGS) is one of the three NASA DRIVE Science Centers that was recently selected for Phase II. As part of our community engagement program, we will be continuing the series of successful community workshops that we started in Phase I. The details of the previous two workshops, including recorded presentations, can be found at cgs.jhuapl.edu/News-and-Events. With this message, we would like to announce that the 3rd CGS Workshop will be held during the week of November 14-18, 2022. We will be working out the logistical details of the workshop in the next couple of months, including the duration as well as the decision on fully virtual versus hybrid options, dependent on the developing situation with the COVID-19 pandemic. The CGS science themes and other details of the project can be found at cgs.jhuapl.edu.

Slava Merkin, CGS Director
on behalf of the CGS team