CEDAR email: 2022 CEDAR workshop
maute at ucar.edu
Thu Feb 17 14:48:24 MST 2022
Dear CEDAR community,
We invite you to attend the *2022 CEDAR workshop in Austin, TX from 19-24
June 2022*. The 2022 CEDAR workshop page is live
<https://cedarscience.org/2022-workshop> and provides all the important
· Registration (virtual & in-person)
· Workshop proposal submission including Grand Challenge proposals
(deadline March 14)
· CEDAR Prize and Distinguish Lecture nomination due March 14
· Student: workshop attendance support (deadline March 21)
· Poster abstract submission & sign up for student poster
competition (deadline May 6)
· Dependent care grant (deadline May 19)
· Early registration ends May 19
· How to participate in CEDAR
Virtual participation will be limited to the student workshop day and the
morning plenary sessions. We will communicate updates and provide more
detailed information as it becomes available via the webpage and the cedar
All breakout workshops will be in-person and no virtual component is
The poster sessions will be in-person with a student poster competition.
The workshop attendance support for students can be requested via the
registration process. Students requesting workshop attendance support must
register by March 21 and must submit a poster abstract by March 21.
Students are encouraged to sign up for the student poster competition via
the poster abstract submission process.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Austin this summer!
The meeting organizers
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Cedar_email