CEDAR email: CGS Workshop Agenda

Michael Wiltberger wiltbemj at ucar.edu
Thu Oct 28 13:03:23 MDT 2021

The team of the Center for Geospace Storms (CGS), one of the NASA DRIVE
Science Centers, currently in Phase I, is pleased to announce that the full
agenda for our upcoming workshop on November 15-16, 2021, is now
available.

The purpose of the workshop is to bring together experts, early career
scientists and students in the fields of space and atmospheric sciences,
for an open-forum discussion of outstanding issues in the physics of
geospace storms as well as ways to broaden participation in our field.   We
will also have a student showcase on the first day that has a panel
discussion on seeking a PhD in our field.

You can the full agenda and the free registration for the virtual workshop
at

cgs.jhuapl.edu/workshop

We kindly ask those that are interested in attending the workshop to
complete the registration process by November 6th.

We look forward to to see you at the workshop!

Michael Wiltberger

On behalf of the CGS Team!

Michael Wiltberger, Ph.D
NCAR/HAO
3080 Center Green
Boulder, CO 80301
Ph: (303)497-1532
Fx: (303)497-2180
email: wiltbemj at ucar.edu

There are only 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those
who don't.