CEDAR email: AGU Session SA009 - Electrodynamics of the Coupled Magnetosphere-Ionosphere-Thermosphere System

Anastasia Newheart an30 at rice.edu
Fri Jul 30 14:58:22 MDT 2021

Dear colleagues,

We invite you to participate in our session at AGU fall meeting, SA009
- Electrodynamics of the Coupled Magnetosphere-Ionosphere-Thermosphere
System. We encourage modeling, observational, and theoretical
contributions on electric fields in the ionosphere and their
consequences. Our session is in honor of Dr. Stan Sazykin's many
contributions to the space plasma physics community.

Conveners: Anastasia Newheart, Bela G Fejer, Brian Joseph Harding, and
David L Hysell
The full session description can be found here:
https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm21/prelim.cgi/Session/125456

Thanks for your consideration, and we hope to see you at AGU Fall
meeting 2021!

Anastasia Newheart
Ph.D. Candidate
Department of Physics and Astronomy