CEDAR email: TESS: Moved back one year, to 8-12 Aug 2022, Bellevue WA

Craig DeForest deforest at boulder.swri.edu
Fri Jan 29 14:14:08 MST 2021

Dear CEDAR,

I have profoundly mixed feelings in announcing that TESS will be moved back exactly one year, to 8-12 Aug 2022 in Bellevue, WA.  We made this decision based on uncertainties about the vaccine rollout rate and in-person participation, on the (hopefully) trailing edge of the pandemic.  It is a good decision, which tempers my disappointment that we won’t meet this year in Bellevue. Meanwhile, please save the 2022 date.

The AAS/SPD will be meeting jointly with AAS this year, June 7-9; more announcements will be forthcoming as plans for that virtual meeting solidify.

Meanwhile, I’m looking forward to seeing each of you at TESS-2022.

Cheers,
Craig DeForest