CEDAR email: Special Issue on Airglow

Huang, Tai-Yin tuh4 at psu.edu
Fri Feb 5 06:01:22 MST 2021

Dear Colleagues,

As a guest editor of the special issue, “Atmospheric Airglow – Recent Advances in Observations, Experimentations, and Modeling” in the open-access journal of Atmosphere, I’m pleased to share that the special issue is now completed.

This special issue has a collection of 11 papers by the following lead authors: Thomas J. Immel,  Gabriel Augusto Giongo, Carlos Martinis, Valentine Yankovsky, Fabio Vargas, Jia Yue, Christoph Franzen, Murdock Hart, and Tai-Yin Huang.

I invite you to check out the special issue editorial<https://www.mdpi.com/2073-4433/12/2/202> to get a glimpse of the topics. The papers can be accessed here, Special Issue on Airglow<https://www.mdpi.com/journal/atmosphere/special_issues/atmospheric_airglow>.

Best,

Tai-Yin Huang
Guest Editor

Dr. Tai-Yin Huang, Professor of Physics

Penn State Lehigh Valley

IDEA, http://sites.psu.edu/idea

IESE,http://sites.psu.edu/iesepslv

Member of Penn State Presidential Commission for Women
Distinguished Fellow, Institute of Data Science and Artificial Intelligence