CEDAR email: Endorsement in cedar mailing list
N. P. Chapagain
npchapagain at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 11:26:36 MST 2021
I would like to post the following announcement on the Cedar mailing list.
Thank you so much in advance.
President of Nepal Physical Society
We hope you all are safe and healthy!
On behalf of the Nepal Physical Society (NPS), we are delighted to share
with you all that the NPS is going to organize the “*International
Conference on Frontiers of Physics-2022”* via a virtual platform on January
22-24, 2022. The conference’s goal is to provide a forum, especially to
young researchers to exchange their ideas, and explore emerging directions
in basic physics as well as on the applied aspects of the various areas of
physics. The conference will consist of keynote and invited talks,
contributed talks, and e-posters from the diverse areas of physics and
related fields. A copy of the conference brochure is enclosed.
We’d like to draw your attention and invite all scientists, academicians,
and young researchers to consider submitting an abstract of the
presentation to share your research findings among researchers. Please
convey the messages to your colleagues.
Abstract Submission Deadline: December 25, 2021
Acceptance of Abstract: January 1, 2022
Registration is free
Abstract submission and registration are open:
· *Prof. Bruce T. Tsurutani*, Jet Propulsion Laboratory, NASA, CA,
· *Prof. Fernando Quevedo,* Cambridge University, OWA, UK
· *Prof. Kazuo Shiokawa*, Nagoya University, Japan,
· *Prof. Jun'ichi Yokoyama,* President of AAPPS, The University of
· *Prof. Michael Flatte, *University of Iowa State, IA, USA
· *Prof. Atish Dabholkar*, International Center for Theoretical
Physics, Trieste, Italy
· *Prof. Gui-Lu Long*, Tsinghua University
· *Prof. Gary Hastings, *Georgia State University, GA, USA
· *Prof. Jason Jackiewicz,* New Mexico State University, New
· *Prof. Hyoung Joon Choi*, Yonsei University, Korea
· *Prof. Poonam Tandon*, University of Lucknow, UP, India
· *Prof. Christine Amory*, Université Pierre et Marie Curie, France
· *Prof. Bishal Nath Uprety, *Academician, NAST, Kathmandu, Nepal
· *Prof. Colin Price, *Tel Aviv University, Israel
· *Prof. Shamima K. Choudhury, *University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
· *Prof. Satyendra N. Pandey*, Motilal Nehru National Institute of
· *Prof. Biplab Sanyal*, Uppsala University, Sweden
· *Prof. Silvina Ponce Dawson*, University of Buenos Aires and
· *Prof. Anisa Qamar,* University of Peshawar, Pakistan
Prof. Narayan Chapagain
Chairperson of the Organizing Committee
International Conference on Frontiers of Physics-2022
Prof. Narayan P. Chapagain, Ph.D.
Department of Physics, Amrit Campus, Tribhuvan University
npchapagain at gmail.com; npchapagain at nps.org.np
** *President:* Nepal Physical Society
*** Member*: Advisory Committee of Space Technology, Ministry of Education,
Science and Technology.
** *Member:* Physics Subject Committee, IoST, Tribhuvan University
** *Member: *Physical Science Committee, NAST
** *Coordinator for Nepal*: International Space Weather Initiative, United
Nations, Office for Outer Space Affairs, Vienna, Austria.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Cedar_email