CEDAR email: #AGU21 Check out the "Online Summary Sessions"

Astrid Maute maute at ucar.edu
Sat Dec 11 17:37:04 MST 2021

Dear CEDAR community,
if you attend AGU also look at the "*Online Summary Sessions*" which
include 1h long online poster discussions via zoom. Poster presenters in
the corresponding session have the opportunity to present their results in
these interactive sessions.

Here is a list of the SA poster discussion by day
(I hope it is complete - I am sorry if I missed one)

*Monday 13 December *
SA25A: Magnetosphere-Ionosphere-Thermosphere Coupling During Storms and
Substorms IV Poster Session Summary
Online - Poster Discussions #1
11:00am - 12:00pm Central
Convener Toshi Nishimura, Boston University

*Tuesday 14 December*
SM25D: Magnetospheric Physics: General Contributions II Poster
Online - Poster Discussions #6
5:00pm - 6:00pm Central
Convener Amy Keesee University of New Hampshire

*Wednesday 15 December*
SA25F: New Technologies for Active Experiments in the Ionosphere I (SA24C
eLightning) and II (SA25F Poster)
Online - Poster Discussions #2
2:00pm - 3:00pm (Central)
Convener: Christopher Fallen, Air Force Research Laboratory

*Wednesday 15 December*
SA35F: The MacGyver Session: The Place for Novel, Exciting, Self-Made,
Hacked, or Improved Sensors and Software Solutions to Understand Space
Weather - Poster Summary Session
Online - Poster Discussions #8
2:00pm - 3:00pm (Central)
Convener: Laura Brandt, New Mexico Consortium

*Thursday 16 December*
SM55B: Geospace Research From Polar Environments: A Focus on
Interhemispheric Conjugacy and Asymmetry
Online - Poster Discussions #39
9:30am - 10:30am (Central)
Convener: Hyomin Kim, Virginia Polytechnical Institute and State University

*Thursday 16 December*
SA32B: Science From an ITM CubeSat Constellation I eLightning and Poster
Summary Session
Online - Poster Discussions #13
9:30am - 10:30am  (Central)
Convener: Charles Swenson, Utah State University

*Friday 17 December*
SA55A: - Understanding the Variability of Nighttime Equatorial Ionization
Anomaly (EIA) and
Ionospheric Irregularities Over Equatorial and Low Latitudes II Poster
2:00pm - 3:00pm  (Central)
Convener Deepak Karan, Laboratory for Atmospheric and Space Physics

*Friday 17 December *
SA45D: Ionospheric Model Validation for User Applications: Developments in
Metrics, Datasets, and Methods II Poster
Online - Poster Discussions
3:30pm - 4:30pm (Central)
Convener David Themens, University of Birmingham

*Friday 17 December *
SA55B: Composition, Wind, and Temperature Variability in the Mesosphere and
Ionosphere/Thermosphere IV Poster
Online - Poster Discussions #2
5:00pm - 6:00pm (Central)
Convener: Sovit Khadka, New Jersey Institute of Technology