CEDAR email: Daedalus mission virtual workshop - update

Claudia Stolle cstolle at gfz-potsdam.de
Thu May 7 10:26:57 MDT 2020

The ESA Earth Observation EE10 candidate mission Daedalus Science Team
invites to a virtual workshop dedicated to explore Lower Thermosphere -
Ionosphere (LTI) in situ measurements. The meeting is arranged on Friday
May 8 2020 between 14 - 17 CEST / 8am - 11am EDT. Together with
highlighted talks by invited speakers we will discuss scientific needs
and new opportunities for one of the least explored regions of our
atmosphere.

Daedalus' website is at https://daedalus.earth and with information on
the virtual meeting including the agenda at
https://daedalus.earth/daedalus-at-egu-general-assembly-online-3-8-may-2020
.

The workshop will happen as a zoom session upon registration via
https://tinyurl.com/vkvumuq .

The workshop will also be streamed via YouTube as soon as the zoom
session is alive:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDJNwxvy736RR4pkbVV7u5g . This stream
can be followed irrespective of prior registration to the meeting. A
related YouTube chat gives possibility to comment and ask questions.

We look very much forward welcoming you.
Claudia Stolle, Minna Palmroth, Eelco Dornboos, Theodoros Sarris,
Therese Moretto Jørgensen, and the Daedalus Science Team