CEDAR email: 2020 Space Weather Workshop - CANCELLED

nwmetro bjackson at ucar.edu
Wed Mar 18 08:19:11 MDT 2020

In consideration of governmental and institutional actions being taken
to protect everyone’s health during the COVID-19 crisis, we are
cancelling the 2020 Space Weather Workshop. We are grateful for
everyone’s interest in participating and look forward to the next Space
Weather Workshop--April 19-23, 2021. Wishing everyone well during these
difficult times.

Please visit the Space Weather Workshop 2020 website at
https://cpaess.ucar.edu/events/space-weather-workshopfor additional
information regarding registration and hotel cancellation.