CEDAR email: Call for papers on “Layered Phenomena in the Mesopause Region” Special Issue in JASTP

Brentha Thurairajah brenthat at vt.edu
Fri Mar 13 09:41:42 MDT 2020

Dear Colleagues,

The special issue on “Layered Phenomena in the Mesopause Region” is now
accepting manuscript submissions. The scope of this special issue is to
present recent advances in our understanding of ice layers in the region of
the mesopause and the environment in which they form. We welcome
submissions on all relevant topics including but not limited to –
Observations of the MLT including NLC, PMC, PMSE, PMWE; ice cloud
microphysics; GWs, PWS, tides and other instabilities to understand the
dynamics of the MLT; airglow and radiation; Long term trends and solar
cycle variations of the MLT.

 *Manuscript submission information:*

** The submission website for this journal is located at
*https://www.editorialmanager.com/JASTP/default.aspx
<https://www.editorialmanager.com/JASTP/default.aspx>*

**To ensure that all manuscripts are correctly identified for inclusion in
the special issue authors should select *VSI:LPMR-14*  when they reach
the *“Article
Type”* step in the submission process.

**Deadline: 1 October 2020

** All accepted papers will be available online and citabel immediately
after acceptance

We look forward to seeing your submissions.

--

Brentha Thurairajah

Research Scientist
Center for Space Science and Engineering Research
Virginia Tech

540-231-0656 (w)