CEDAR email: CEDAR Session Progress in Lidar Science and Technology Recording Online

Richard Collins rlcollins at alaska.edu
Fri Jun 26 15:13:09 MDT 2020

Dear Colleagues,

The recording of the the session "Progress in Lidar Science and Technology” is available online. The link to the recording can be found at the session website;
http://cedarweb.vsp.ucar.edu/wiki/index.php/2020_Workshop:Lidar_Progress <http://cedarweb.vsp.ucar.edu/wiki/index.php/2020_Workshop:Lidar_Progress>

Thanks to the 10 presenters for their talks that presented a variety of new science and technical s results from around the world.
We thank the ~70 attendees for their questions and discussion.

Regards,
Richard Collins and Titus Yuan, Convenors
---------------------
I acknowledge I am working on the ancestral land of Troth Yeddha', home of the Tanana people.

Richard Collins
Professor and Associate Director
Atmospheric Sciences and Geophysical Institute
University of Alaska Fairbanks
2156 Koyukuk Drive
Fairbanks,  AK 99775-7320

Phone: (907) 474-7607