CEDAR email: CEDAR Virtual Workshop: Status and Needs For Thermospheric Winds

Dandenault, Patrick B. Patrick.Dandenault at jhuapl.edu
Sat Jun 6 10:42:13 MDT 2020

Dear CEDAR colleagues,

We have scheduled a CEDAR (virtual) Workshop focused on ‘Status and Needs For Thermospheric Winds’ on Thursday, June 25th, from 3-5 PM EDT. The full details of the two-hour workshop are shown below. We are looking for folks to give a presentation that may range from 5 minutes to 15 minutes in length, at any level of expertise.  Please feel free to discuss your very latest state-of-the-art findings, or simply feel free to practice public speaking.

We will send out the technical details for the virtual workshop next week.

Best regards-
Pat Dandenault
patrick.dandenault at jhuapl.edu<mailto:patrick.dandenault at jhuapl.edu>
silver_surfer15 at outlook.com  [personal email]
202-669-7959  [cell]

Workshop Title:  Current Status and Needs For 21st Century Thermospheric Dynamics Measurements:  The 2019-2020 Thermospheric Winds SWOT Analysis.