CEDAR email: Reminder: 2020 CEDAR Student Workshop / Call for Student Volunteers

Grawe, Matthew A grawe2 at illinois.edu
Tue Jun 2 13:37:07 MDT 2020

Dear CEDAR students (and non-students!),

We would again like to draw your attention to the student day (Monday, June 22) that is taking place as part of the virtual CEDAR workshop this year. We strongly encourage you to register (free of cost) here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeG-9QnZ3RtRpuQYILfCwlfKvZhRIV8arlLLI0EDtNjK8VBHA/viewform

The student day runs from 9AM to 3PM MDT with some brief coffee/lunch breaks. A schedule and information on how to access the event will be released soon.

Students are also encouraged to submit poster-like presentations. Details are available here:

http://cedarweb.vsp.ucar.edu/wiki/index.php/2020_Workshop:MainVG

Additionally, we are seeking student volunteers (both US and international) to help us moderate and summarize the virtual student day sessions. If you are interested, please contact Komal (kkumari at g.clemson.edu) or me (grawe2 at illinois.edu) ASAP.

The workshop this year is a great participation opportunity for international students!

Sincerely,

Matthew Grawe
CSSC Student Representative