CEDAR email: AGU Session SA006 - Amateur Radio in Geophysics with HamSCI - Call for Abstracts

Kristina Collins kvc2 at case.edu
Fri Jul 24 18:15:00 MDT 2020

An update: We have just gotten the session to be cross-listed/co-organized
with SY Science and Society. This means that you may now submit
an abstract to this session in addition to the normal 1
contributed-abstract limit. In fact, you could potentially have three
AGU abstracts (1 contributed + 1 invited + this SY session).

So, please consider submitting to our session. We are very interested in
ways that the amateur radio community can contribute to space science, and
how the space science community can contribute to amateur radio.

https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm20/meetingapp.cgi/Session/102571

Please let me or one of the other conveners (Nathaniel Frissell, Philip J.
Erickson, and David Kazdan) know if you have any questions!

Best,

-Kristina