CEDAR email: AGU Session SA016 - Recent Advances in Characterizing the Ionospheric Conductance

Ozturk, Dogacan S (335G) dogacan.s.ozturk at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Jul 8 12:03:58 MDT 2020

Dear CEDAR Community,
We would like to invite you to our AGU session called “Recent Advances in Characterizing the Ionospheric Conductance”. This session aims to bring together experts in different disciplines to address how ionospheric conductance and its drivers vary (1) across different spatial and temporal scales, and (2) with different levels of geomagnetic activity. We welcome submissions on modeling experiments, data-model comparisons, multi-platform data analyses of in-situ or remote-sensing measurements, and increased instrument capabilities.
AGU Session: SA016 - Recent Advances in Characterizing the Ionospheric Conductance
Submission Link: https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm20/prelim.cgi/Session/101484
Submission Deadline: 29th of July 2020
We look forward to your contribution and the new virtual AGU experience!
Primary Convener
Meghan Burleigh

Co-Conveners
Agnit Mukhopadhyay