CEDAR email: Be a Pioneer of a New Paradigm at AGU 2020

Ryan Mcgranaghan rmcgranaghan at astraspace.net
Tue Jul 7 19:09:32 MDT 2020

Hello CEDAR community!

We are delighted to offer you the opportunity to pioneer a discussion of a
new paradigm at this year's (virtual) American Geophysical Union Fall
Meeting <https://www.agu.org/Fall-Meeting>: "Linking knowledge in the Earth
and Space Sciences: Pioneers of a new paradigm."

In the face of the complex challenges in the Earth and Space Sciences it is
clear that new ways of bridging disciplinary boundaries are needed. We are
bringing together the thought-leaders who are reimagining
transdisciplinary, or *anti*disciplinary, research through knowledge
integration and advanced systems. Full details can be found here
<https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm20/prelim.cgi/Session/103318>.

All communities fit into this conversation and are welcome. We will hear
from speakers who are creating progress across the sciences through data
and information integration (both in the data science methods to organize
the data and in the scientific applications of them).

Please feel free to reach out with your questions or thoughts and submit
your abstracts by July 29th
<https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm20/prelim.cgi/Session/103318>!

This session will be a venue to discuss and help shape the future of the
Earth and Space Sciences through information and knowledge structuring.

Are you available and interested? The conference will take place 7 – 11
December 2020.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Ryan *on behalf of*

Emily Law - NASA JPL

Rahul Ramachandran - NASA MSFC

Andrew Moore - Carnegie Mellon

*Ryan McGranaghan* - Aerospace Engineering Scientist | Principal Data
Scientist

ASTRA, LLC

               282 Century Place, Suite 1000  |  Louisville, CO  80027
               Contact
               WeWork c/o Ryan McGranaghan, 641 S Street NW, Washington, DC
20001
               865.804.2169  |  ryan.mcgranaghan at gmail.com /
rmcgranaghan at astraspace.net |  astraspace.net