CEDAR email: Reproducibility in geospace science: 2nd InGeO webinar on Thurs, April 16

Asti Bhatt asti.bhatt at sri.com
Mon Apr 13 19:36:34 MDT 2020

Dear colleagues,

The second webinar in the InGeO webinar series will take place this
*Thursday, April 16 @ 10AM PT/1 PM ET/5 PM UTC*. The topic is
'*Reproducibility of research results'*, where we will introduce the
topic of scientific reproducibility, and more specifically,
computational reproducibility. We will then facilitate an open
discussion forum. The goal behind this webinar is to introduce the
concept to the beginner scientist, and to also create an active
discussion within the geospace community on challenges to
reproducibility in our field, and best practices that we can adopt.

*Register for the webinars here
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd8CmdWPzKCzO6vi3H6mpuyrj38PK67oKnOUUauSqJT9MYNoQ/viewform__;!!Nv3xtKNH_4uope0!1EAXh4JMyWLwboeU86MPjCa-6tROWa0-PcjHaVRuRqs4v2taOFj32dHHwtYMGjc$>*

We look forward to an active and engaging discussion.

Thank you,

The InGeO team

--
Asti Bhatt