CEDAR email: AGU SPA Nomination Task Force

Jaynes, Allison N allison-n-jaynes at uiowa.edu
Thu Oct 24 11:39:30 MDT 2019

The AGU SPA Nomination Task Force is looking for volunteers who are interested in helping increase the number of nominations for individuals from under-represented groups (URGs) to AGU awards and honors. Over the past 2 years, we nominated 12 individuals that fit this criteria, with several successful high-impact awards. You can read more about the process and results in a short EoS article: https://bit.ly/2X2QIZR

We are particularly looking for committee members in the SA and SH sections of SPA in order to have a fair representation across the disciplines. And you need not be part of an URG to help out! If you’d like to learn more or join the NTF to help nominate deserving individuals from URGs for prestigious AGU awards and honors, please fill out the NTF sign-form: https://bit.ly/2F74QHa. Thank you in advance for you support in helping to fairly recognize all the members of our community.