CEDAR email: post-doc in remote sensing at LANL

Lay, Erin Hoffmann elay at lanl.gov
Tue May 7 12:12:36 MDT 2019

Hi All,

The Space and Remote Sensing group (ISR-2) at Los Alamos National Lab has several available post-doc positions. Note: These positions require being a U.S. Citizen. ISR-2 has a focus of remote sensing, especially in lightning and ionospheric science. I have attached the ad for the position directly addressing a postdoc in ionospheric and atmospheric science (Job listing IRC73189), but we are also seeking a post-doc specializing in cube-sats (IRC72944), and more senior scientists and engineers in Agile and Cognitive Space (IRC72952 and IRC72950). The full job ads can all be found at jobs.lanl.gov<http://jobs.lanl.gov>.

Sincerely,

Erin

Erin Lay
Los Alamos National Lab