CEDAR email: 2019 LPMR Workshop – Call for abstracts

Brentha Thurairajah brenthat at vt.edu
Fri Jun 7 11:30:30 MDT 2019

LPMR Workshop

September 30- October 4, 2019

www.cpe.vt.edu/lpmr

            We invite you to consider submitting an abstract to the 14th
International Workshop on Layered Phenomena in the Mesopause Region (LPMR)
which will be held in Williamsburg, Virginia. The dates of the workshop are
October 1-4, 2019 with a welcome reception on the evening of September 30,
2019.

*Abstract submission:* http://www.cpe.vt.edu/lpmr/abstracts.html

The goal of this meeting is to advance our understanding of ice layers in
the region of the mesopause and the environment in which they form.
Sessions include (but are not limited to):

   -  Studies of  the MLT, PMC, NLC, PMSE, PMWE
   - Ice microphysics
   - Atmospheric Waves (Gravity Waves, Planetary Waves, Tides)
   - Airglow and radiation
   - Metal layers
   - Solar cycle and trend

Please visit the meeting website for a detailed program description,
abstract submission, registration, and logistical information:
www.cpe.vt.edu

Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We are looking
forward to seeing you in Virginia!

Best regards,

On behalf of the organizing committee

Brentha Thurairajah

Brentha Thurairajah

Research Scientist
Center for Space Science and Engineering Research
Virginia Tech

Phone: (540) 231-0656

Fax:   (540) 231-0663
email: brenthat at vt.edu