CEDAR email: AGU Session "Space Weather Science and Operations through Public-Private Partnerships and Industry Contributions"

W. Kent Tobiska ktobiska at spacenvironment.net
Tue Jul 30 16:55:47 MDT 2019

Dear Colleagues,

We welcome your contributions to the 2019 AGU session “Space Weather Science and Operations through Public-Private Partnerships and Industry Contributions (SA021)”. This interdisciplinary session will focus on collaborations between the public and private sectors that have led to significant advances in space weather science and brought new products to operations. This session celebrates the successful public-private partnerships of the present and past, and highlights the near-future potential for industry contributions to national and international R2O efforts. We particularly invite submissions that describe research in the five broad areas defined by the National Space Weather Action Plan: induced geo-electric fields, ionizing radiation, ionospheric disturbances, solar radio bursts, and upper atmospheric expansion..

Please consider submitting an abstract at https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm19/prelim.cgi/Session/82287 <https://agu.confex.com/agu/fm19/prelim.cgi/Session/82287>

Best regards,
W. Kent Tobiska on behalf of conveners Jennifer L. Gannon, Terrance G. Onsager, and W. Kent Tobiska

W. Kent Tobiska
  President, Space Environment Technologies
  Chief Scientist  (Space Weather Division)
  1676 Palisades Dr., Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
  1-310-573-4185 (office) 1-310-579-8774 (fax)
  ktobiska at spacenvironment.net
  http://SpaceWx.com
Enabling human evolution into space
     with advanced space weather