CEDAR email: URSI session: Space-Based Ionospheric Measurements

Nicolas Lee nnlee at stanford.edu
Fri Sep 15 12:51:21 MDT 2017

Dear colleagues,

We would like to invite you and your colleagues to submit an abstract to the URSI National Radio Science Meeting.  There will be a Commission G session on Space-Based Ionospheric Measurements.  Our hope is to have a mix of results from completed and ongoing missions as well as some concepts for future missions.

The NRSM will be held on January 4-7, 2018 in Boulder, CO, and abstracts are due on Monday, September 19, 2016.  Please see the meeting website for details:
https://nrsmboulder.org/home

We hope to see you in Colorado this January!

Best Wishes,

Nicolas Lee