CEDAR email: 2017 CEDAR workshop on Radar and optical observations

Jens Lautenbach jlautenbach at naic.edu
Fri May 5 13:29:59 MDT 2017

Dear Colleagues,

We cordially invite you to the CEDAR workshop "Using Radar and optical
observations for studying the Earth's upper atmosphere at low and mid
latitudes
<http://cedarweb.vsp.ucar.edu/wiki/index.php/2017_Workshop:Radar_and_optical_observations>".
This session will focus on new results from incoherent scatter radars,
lidars and imagers to investigate coupling between different atmospheric
regions and the influence of space weather events. We encourage you to
submit papers to our session and look forward to your participation.
Conveners: Shikha Raizada, Jens Lautenbach, Qihou Zhou, Christiano Brum,
Carlos Martinis

Best Regards

--

Dr. Jens Lautenbach