CEDAR email: New NSF Program Director for Aeronomy

Schmoltner, Anne-Marie aschmolt at nsf.gov
Tue Jun 16 11:57:33 MDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,
On June 15, I started an assignment in the NSF Chemistry Division. The Aeronomy baton was handed to Sunanda Basu, who rejoined NSF last week as an “Expert” (a temporary assignment). You can reach her at sbasu at nsf.gov<mailto:sbasu at nsf.gov>, or 703-292-4703.
I very much enjoyed managing the NSF Aeronomy Program and was privileged to work with a wonderfully creative and collaborative community. If only NSF had more resources for your great work….
Wishing you the best,
Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie Schmoltner, Ph. D.
Program Director