CEDAR email: Special JGR section on long-term trends

Cnossen, Ingrid inos at bas.ac.uk
Mon Sep 15 03:25:23 MDT 2014

Dear colleagues,

The 8th International Workshop on "Long-Term Changes and Trends in the Atmosphere" was held in Cambridge, United Kingdom, from 28th to 31st July 2014. As a result of this meeting, we are now organizing a special section, joint between JGR Atmospheres and JGR Space Physics, on Long-term Changes and Trends in the Stratosphere, Mesosphere, Thermosphere, and Ionosphere (LTCTSMTI2). If you are planning a publication that fits within this topic, please consider submitting it to JGR Atmospheres or JGR Space Physics as part of this special section (also if you did not attend the meeting). The call for papers is currently open and will close on 30 January 2015. However, I encourage you to get your papers in well before this deadline.

Best regards,
Ingrid

Dr. Ingrid Cnossen
NERC postdoctoral fellow