[Ccm-users] Looking for topo.nc

Raymond Arritt rwarritt@iastate.edu
Mon, 20 May 2002 15:16:04 -0500

Hello group,

I'm trying to set up CCM3 for T63 resolution and need to get the topography
file topo.nc for input to definesurf.  (I'm running CCM3 locally on some
linux boxes.)  Unfortunately topo.nc was not included in my original data
set and the only link I could find on the cgd web site was broken.  Can
anyone point me to a source for topo.nc?

Thanks
Ray Arritt

 Raymond W. Arritt            tel (515) 294-9870   fax (515) 294-2619
 Professor,  Department of Agronomy               Unit #02582 (TINLC)
 3010 Agronomy Hall,  Iowa State University,  Ames, Iowa  50011   USA
 e-mail: rwarritt@iastate.edu   web: http://www.mesoscale.iastate.edu
   There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
                                             -- Henry Kissinger