[Wrf-users] (no subject)

Leila Goodarzi goodarzi.1988 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 06:05:34 MDT 2017

Hi,
I have a question bout WRF simulation. I will appreciate if you help me.
I want to run WRF moel using GEFS data. In ./wrf.exe step, I see this error:
Program received signal SIGSEGV: Segmentation fault - invalid memory
reference.
I typed this command to solve it:
ulimit -s unlimited
and also I changed the time step in namelist.input
but it doesn't work and the error was not solved.
I look foreword to your reply.
Best regards
Leila

--
*Leila Goodarzi*

*PhD Candidate in Water Resources Engineering*

*Department of Irrigation and Drainage Engineering*

*College of Abouraihan, University of Tehran*
*Iran*