[Wrf-users] Problems with auxiliary histories (WRF 3.6.1)

Alejandro Baro alejandro.baro at insmet.cu
Tue Mar 8 06:17:01 MST 2016

Thank you Thomas, Chris and jagan for your replies.

Jagan you were wright,  auxhist3_outname is meant for regional climate.

Chris, I did exactly what you said and it worked well.  It is the best
option as I don't need to change my Registry.

It seems that there is some problem with wrf in my pc, because  the option
of  adding or removing variables at run time is not working and I don't know
why. But I tried in another pc and, as I said to Chris, I worked perfectly.

Thank you very much!!!

La persona que envia este correo se responsabiliza con el cumplimiento
de las regulaciones de Seguridad Informatica del Instituto de Meteorologia.