[Wrf-users] Problems with auxiliary histories (WRF 3.6.1)

Alejandro Baro alejandro.baro at insmet.cu
Wed Mar 2 08:11:35 MST 2016

Hello,
I'm trying to output six different variables to an extra
output file, but something is going wrong and I don't know what is it.
I'm working with WRF V3.6.1.

First I modified
Registry.EM_COMMON. I added a 3 after the h, because I wanted to add the
 variables to an extra output file (3) and remove they from the principal
history output stream, for example:

state   real    swddir       ij     misc         1         -     rh3d
"SWDDIR"

Second I recompiled the code (clean -a, configure, compile) and everything
ok.

Later
 I made a run and the variables were not in the wrfout as I expected.
But when I changed the namelist.input in order to get the variables in
an extra output file:

Namelist.input

 auxhist3_outname      ="radiationfluxes_d01_2014-05-07",
"radiationfluxes_d02_2014-05-07",
 auxhist3_interval         = 60,      60,
 frames_per_auxhist3  = 24,      24,
 io_form_auxhist3        = 2,      2,

I got this error:

rsl.error.0000

taskid: 0 hostname: CFA-Baro
  ------ ERROR while reading namelist time_control ------
FATAL CALLED FROM FILE:  <stdin>  LINE:    9965
ERRORS while reading one or more namelists from namelist.input.
application called MPI_Abort(MPI_COMM_WORLD, 1) - process 0

Does anyone has any idea about what the problem is???

La persona que envia este correo se responsabiliza con el cumplimiento
de las regulaciones de Seguridad Informatica del Instituto de Meteorologia.