[Wrf-users] 3 nested domain stops without an error

Dimitris Aman dimaman25 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 09:41:44 MST 2016

My greetings to all,
everything works just fine with the 2 domains but when I add a third one the simulation stops without any error when it reaches domain 3. Unfortunately, I cannot figure out what is the problem because as soon as I change the max_dom option from 3 to 2 everything works without any problem. I could real use some guidance. I am including the namelist.input and the rsl.error file.

Thank u all for your time

Dimitrios Georgios Amanatidis, MSc,
PhD Candidate University Of Crete, Department of Chemistry,
Environmental Chemical Processes Laboratory