[Wrf-users] -->Info for abroad-studies!<--

Κώστας Μυρωνάκης kmironakis at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 00:54:54 MST 2015

First you must find an area that you are interested such as climatology,
weather forecasting, Dynamical Meteorology etc...
Then go to a professor with good research work in this area.

That he asks your teacher to do, do it.

If he tells you to learn fortran, do not say that matlab is better!
If you say that the graphics you have done are not good, do not answer yes
it is!
Remember if you do this, you lost the game!

But if you listen to your teacher, you know that you will succeed and you
do the professor you are proud for you.

Good luck!

Efstathios Konstantinos Mironakis
http://www.forecastmaps.eu