[Wrf-users] -->Info for abroad-studies!<--

giacomo tricarico mino-98 at hotmail.it
Mon Nov 30 13:57:30 MST 2015

Hello, my name is Giacomo Tricarico, I'm 17 years-old and I'm Italian, and I can speak English quite well.
I'm currently in my 4th year of Scientific High School in Italy, and next year I'm going to be in the last one.

My biggest wish would be to manage to study Meteorology abroad, and I was seriously thinking to do that in a university in the USA, UK, Germany, Northern Europe, etc..

Do you think this could be possible? What and how could I do??

Thanks in advance :)
Giacomo