[Wrf-users] physics problem

Nikhil Garg nikhilgarg.gju at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 09:58:38 MST 2015

it looks your start date in met_em and your start date in namelist.input do
not match

your met_em file  = met_em.d01.2000-03-22_06:00:00.nc

and your namelist is looking for met_em.d01.2000-02-01_06:00:00.nc

 start_year                          = 2000,
 start_month                         = 02,
 start_day                           = 01,
 start_hour                          = 06,