[Wrf-users] physics problem

afwande juliet afwandej965 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 00:46:05 MST 2015

Hi users. I had compiled WRF again for a different run in different
directory . So I dint run geogrid.exe, metgrid.exe and ungrib.exe since
same data I had metgidded before using same WRF compiled with same
Libraries and options. So I just used met_em* files from previous runs.

When I run real.exe I get this error
FATAL CALLED FROM FILE:  <stdin>  LINE:     406
 error opening met_em.d01.2000-03-22_06:00:00.nc for input; bad date in
namelist or file not in directory.

What could be the problem? Namelist.input herein attached