[Wrf-users] physics problem

afwande juliet afwandej965 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 19:18:16 MST 2015

yes Richard that's the problem,
I even found another error when I did 5days test run(2000-03-01-06
-2000-03-05-00) with commented

*!kfeta_trigger = 2, *

*!cu_rad_feedback (max dom) = .true., .true., *

*WRF run  but at the last time  i.e  *2000-03-05-00, the error was

no input data for

wrffdda

I don't know about this since I had set spectral nudging time to be done
throughout integration time. Namelist is below.

But thanks I will check , the server is currently under maintenance;